Enroll your Name for 1 Hour Free Demo Class
- SAP All Modules
- Oracle Training
- Web Designing
- Software Testing
- Python Programming
- Cloud Computing
- R Programming
- Microsoft .Net
- Core Java
- Angular JS
H SOURCE Technologies one of the best S.A.P Training Institute in Bangalore
S.A.P TRAINING MODULES:-
- SAP FI/CO – Financial Accounting and Controlling (Managerial Accounting) Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP SD- Sales & Distribution Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP MM-Materials Management Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP HR/HCM-Human Resources/Human Capital Management Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP PM-Plant Maintenance Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP BW/BI-Business Information Warehousing/Business Intelligence Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP CRM-Customer Relationship Management Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP SRM – Supplier Relationship Management Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP SCM –Supply chain Management for manufacturing /Sales /Material management professionals Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP EP-Enterprise Portal Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP ABAP-Advanced Business Application Programming Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP BASIS-Business Application Software Integrated Solutions Training Institute in Bangalore
- SAP HANA Training Institute in Bangalore
- AND ALL SAP MODULES
- SAP BODS(Business Objects Data Services)
- SAP S/4 HANA(Business Suite 4 SAP HANA)
- SAP ABAP ON HANA
- SAP BASIS ON HANA
- SAP BW ON HANA
- SAP OIL AND GAS
- SAP PP(Production Planning)
- SAP QM(Quality Management)
- SAP HCM(Human capital management)
- SAP GRC SECURITY(Governance, risk management and compliance)
- SAP SUCCESS FACTOR
- SAP COMBO PACKAGE
- SAP PS(Project System)
- SAP PM(Project Management)
- SAP SRM(supplier relationship management)
- SAP CRM(customer relationship management)
- SAP BI/BW(Business Inteligence)
- SAP MDM
- SAP PI(Process Integration)
- SAP WM(Extended Warehouse Management)
- Oracle CRM.
- Oracle Financials.
- Oracle Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
- Oracle Logistics.
- Oracle Supply Chain Applications.
- Oracle Order Management.
- Oracle Transportation Management.
- Oracle Warehouse Management System
- Oracle AOF
- Oracle ADF
- Oracle Application (functional & technical)
- Oracle Fusion
- Oracle DBA
- Oracle PLSQL
- Oracle forms & reports
- Oracle RAC
In this track, you’ll learn how to design and build beautiful websites by learning the basic principles of design like branding, color theory, and typography which are all instrumental in the design process of a website. You’ll also learn HTML and CSS, which are the common code languages that all modern websites are built on. These are useful skills to acquire as they are needed by nearly every single business in the world to communicate to customers. By the end of this track, you’ll have all the skills required to design and build your own websites or even start a career with one of the thousands of companies that have a website.
- MANUAL TESTING
- AUTOMATION TESTING
- MOBILE APPLICATION TESTING
- PERFORMANCE TESTING
- CORE JAVA WITH SELENIUM
What Is Apache Hadoop?
The Apache Hadoop project develops open-source software for reliable, scalable, distributed computing.
The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. Rather than rely on hardware to deliver high-availability, the library itself is designed to detect and handle failures at the application layer, so delivering a highly-available service on top of a cluster of computers, each of which may be prone to failures.
The project includes these modules:
- Hadoop Common: The common utilities that support the other Hadoop modules.
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS™): A distributed file system that provides high-throughput access to application data.
- Hadoop YARN: A framework for job scheduling and cluster resource management.
- Hadoop MapReduce: A YARN-based system for parallel processing of large data sets.
Other Hadoop-related projects at Apache include:
- Ambari™: A web-based tool for provisioning, managing, and monitoring Apache Hadoop clusters which includes support for Hadoop HDFS, Hadoop MapReduce, Hive, HCatalog, HBase, ZooKeeper, Oozie, Pig, and Sqoop. Ambari also provides a dashboard for viewing cluster health such as heat maps and ability to view MapReduce, Pig and Hive applications visually along with features to diagnose their performance characteristics in a user-friendly manner.
- Avro™: A data serialization system.
- Cassandra™: A scalable multi-master database with no single points of failure.
- Chukwa™: A data collection system for managing large distributed systems.
- HBase™: A scalable, distributed database that supports structured data storage for large tables.
- Hive™: A data warehouse infrastructure that provides data summarization and ad hoc querying.
- Mahout™: A Scalable machine learning and data mining library.
- Pig™: A high-level data-flow language and execution framework for parallel computation.
- Spark™: A fast and general compute engine for Hadoop data. Spark provides a simple and expressive programming model that supports a wide range of applications, including ETL, machine learning, stream processing, and graph computation.
- Tez™: A generalized data-flow programming framework, built on Hadoop YARN, which provides a powerful and flexible engine to execute an arbitrary DAG of tasks to process data for both batch and interactive use-cases. Tez is being adopted by Hive™, Pig™ and other frameworks in the Hadoop ecosystem, and also by other commercial software (e.g. ETL tools), to replace Hadoop™ MapReduce as the underlying execution engine.
- ZooKeeper™: A high-performance coordination service for distributed applications.
- SPARK AND SCALAR ADVANCE TOPICS.
Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of compute power, database storage, applications, and other IT resources through a cloud services platform via the internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
Ready to take your R Programming skills to the next level?
Want to truly become proficient at Data Science and Analytics with R?
This course is for you!
Professional R Video training, unique datasets designed with years of industry experience in mind, engaging exercises that are both fun and also give you a taste for Analytics of the REAL WORLD.
In this course you will learn:
- How to prepare data for analysis in R
- How to perform the median imputation method in R
- How to work with date-times in R
- What Lists are and how to use them
- What the Apply family of functions is
- How to use apply(), lapply() and sapply() instead of loops
- How to nest your own functions within apply-type functions
- How to nest apply(), lapply() and sapply() functions within each other
- And much, much more!
The more you learn the better you will get. After every module, you will already have a strong set of skills to take with you into your Data Science career.
Dot Net is a popular programming language that is used by several programmers world over. DOT NET is an object-oriented language which is highly secured and portable. There is immense scope in DOT NET PROGRAMMING as many employers are hunting for DOT NET PROGRAMMERS. As the world is getting more and more digitized, demand for MICROSOFT DOT NET PROGRAMMER is rising tremendously!
What is Java
Java is a programming language and a platform.
Java is a high level, robust, secured and object-oriented programming language.
Platform: Any hardware or software environment in which a program runs, is known as a platform. Since Java has its own runtime environment (JRE) and API, it is called platform.
This course will allow you to grasp the basic concepts of AngularJS and its main features. You’ll be provided with functional examples throughout to compound your learning, giving you the opportunity to put it to practical use.
After an overview of environment setup and MVC architecture, you’ll get to grips with the more complex attributes of AngularJS, including modules and dependency injection, controllers, expressions, directives, scopes, filter, routing, and two-way data binding.
From Section 4 onwards, you’ll build up a framework for your own dynamic app using bootstrap layouts, filters, list routing and setting parameters. You’ll learn how to add useful functions like adding, updating and deleting elements, form validation and more. You’ll even tackle debugging with Chrome console and add custom directives to make your HTML as readable as it can be.
By the end of the course, you will be confident enough to begin your own AngularJS projects, using the framework for creating web and hybrid applications of your own. You will have solidified your understanding of the AngularJS language and will be more than capable of putting to real world use with immediate effect.